Six good years in a row for the polar bear subpopulation used to predict species demise
In something resembling a new pattern for Western Hudson Bay polar bears, most of the animals are still out on the ice in late July this year, just like they were in the 1980s. The same thing happened last year but was brushed off as a happy anomaly. However, after last fall’s 1980s-like early freeze-up, this makes the sixth year in a row of good to very good sea ice conditions for Western Hudson Bay polar bears. No wonder polar bear experts haven’t published these data: good sea ice conditions along with polar bears coming ashore fat and healthy are not just inconvenient – they threaten to destroy the extinction panic narrative that depends on Western Hudson Bay bears showing evidence of harm from reduced sea ice.
So often we hear from the pro-hunting lobby that by killing free roaming lions, trophy hunters are actually saving lions.
Well, if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.
That term “sustainable offtake” often creeps into the justification. The trophy hunting of free roaming lions is about as sustainable as putting ice cubes in a mug of steaming coffee. Let’s dig deeper into this issue of sustainable, shall we? A lion skin as a trophy from a hunt in Namibia ©Ton Koene/Alamy
Consider the following six examples of why the trophy hunting of free-roaming lions is NOT sustainable – from the very countries held high by the trophy hunting industry itself as being paragons of sustainable hunting practices:
1. The Namibian government does not know how many breeding-age desert-adapted lions are left, how many territory/pride males there are, or even how many of each sex are killed during human-lion conflict. They told me so – see this article written by me. And yet each year they set trophy hunting quotas for large male desert-adapted lions. The awarding of trophy hunting quotas off the back of no relevant statistics is NOT sustainable.
2. Namibian laws permit rural livestock owners to request for the lethal removal of predators targeting their livestock – so-called ‘problem animals’. Fair enough. BUT trophy hunters are often used to perform the execution, and we know that trophy hunters want to shoot big male lions. And communities benefit financially when ‘problem animals’ are identified and taken down by hunters. Is it coincidence then that there is a large bias towards male lions amongst those lions reported as being ‘problem animals’, and consequently executed by trophy hunters?
The BIG LIE about lion trophy hunting – Africa Geographic
Revealed: Documents Show Comey’s FBI Pushed Russia Hoax Despite Lack of Evidence ⋆ Was there ever a doubt?? ⋆ Flag And Cross
The Senate Judiciary Committee released new documents relating to the FBI’s probe into whether President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election. The new documents reveal that in early 2017, the FBI had “little, if any, evidence” of ties between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin and already had misgivings about the so-called Steele Dossier.Trending: BLM Goes Into Target, Demands the Store Stop Calling Police On Black Shoplifters (Videos)Despite this lack of evidence, the FBI, spurred on by anti-Trump agent Peter Strzok, continued to look for something to pin on Trump and further the false narrative that Trump was an agent of Russia. The information in this new trove of documents isn’t anything groundbreaking, it’s just more evidence that the investigation and narrative was weak to begin with, yet media outlets are either ignoring the documents or downplaying them. For example, Politico headlined its article about the documents as boring as possible, titling it, “Graham releases declassified docs on early months of Russia probe,” referring to Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC).[…].
Source: Revealed: Documents Show Comey’s FBI Pushed Russia Hoax Despite Lack of Evidence ⋆ Was there ever a doubt?? ⋆ Flag And Cross
The estimated value of the fraud that Barnaby Joyce orchestrated when he was federal Water Minister has grown to at least $190 million with the Australian National Audit Office (ANAO) releasing a report on Thursday (16/7/20).
The report found that on Barnaby’s watch the department only used a “limited tender” process which really means there was no real tender process and the whole system was corrupted. It’s well-known that Barnaby Joyce got rid of the requirement for tenders, at least for the $80 million Angus Taylor / Cayman Island fraud which was done without a tender, The ANAO investigated $190 million of water buybacks which based on the report were done no better than the $80 million Angus Taylor / Cayman Island fraudulent water buyback so the whole $190 million spent on water buybacks likely involves fraud to some degree.
Scott Morrison helps with the cover-up of the Barnaby Joyce run Watergate fraud which now totals at least $190 million
Ina Vukic, June 2020
Election campaigning silence for the Croatian Parliamentary elections (4th and 5th July) starts from midnight Thursday 2nd July. As all who have visited my blog are aware, I am a candidate on the Election List No 10, for the 11th Electorate (representing Croats of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Croatian Diaspora worldwide). List 10 is the Independent List Zeljko Glasnovic. I am certain that all of you in my blogger circles will understand and forgive my absence from corresponding with you during the past week. As such matters go, I have been very busy with the Election Campaign. I do, however feel the warmth presence of all of your creations in my heart and mind. I have been privileged with you and with worldwide readers who visit my blog portal on a regular basis. Thank you
In the 100-second video presented here, in the Croatian language, I provide my brief biography. For the readers who do not speak the Croatian language the following statements in the video are translated:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for Disability including Mental Health, funded by the Australian Government, Sydney
- Master of Psychology / two university degrees in psychology and a postgraduate degree (University of Zagreb, University of New South Wales and University of Sydney)
- Accomplished specialist in clinical and political psychology
- Management diploma from the Australian Institute of Management
- Vice President of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts in the Diaspora and Homeland / HAZUDD, based in Switzerland
- The most prominent woman activist in the diaspora in the creation of an independent state of Croatia today
- Awarded in 1995 by Dr. Franjo Tudjman with the Homeland War Memorial Medal and the Order of the Croatian Trefoil Medal for special merits and contribution in the creation of the democratic, Independent Republic of Croatia
- Influential worldwide English-language blogger on Croatian truth and the transition from communism to democracy
- Candidate on the Independent List Zeljko Glasnovic, List No. 10, for the 11th Electorate in the elections for members of the Croatian Parliament 2020.
- Ina Vukić, who endured the many storms during her activist advocacy for Croats, was born on the island of Korčula and stands firmly on the defence barrier to continue tirelessly advocating for Croats.
VOTERS PLEASE REMEMBER, IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED TO VOTE BY 24th JUNE YOU ARE ENTITLED BY LAW TO REGISTER ON THE DAY YOU GO TO VOTE, EITHER ON 4th or 5th July 2020 BETWEEN 7.00 am and 7.00 pm AT YOUR NEAREST CROATIAN CONSULATE OR EMBASSY
HOW TO VOTE:
CIRCLE THE NUMBER IN FRONT OF THE LIST (IN OUR CASE IN IS NUMBER 10/ INDEPENDENT LIST ZELJKO GLASNOVIC
CIRCLE THE NUMBER IN FRONT OF THE CANDIDATES NAME ON THAT LIST TO WHICH YOU WISH TO GIVE YOUR PREFERENTIAL VOTE
VOTE FOR LIST No. 10 – Independent List Zeljko Glasnovic – 11th Electorate
WE ARE YOUR VOICE!
Ina Vukić – biografija
- Glavna izvršna direktorica (CEO) za mentalno zdravlje i invaliditet financiranih od vlade Australije, Sydney
- Magistar psihologije/ dvije sveučilišne diplome iz psihologije i poslijediplomska akademska sprema magistra (Sveučilište u Zagrebu, Sveučilište Novi južni Wales i Sydney sveučilište)
- Usavršena stručnjakinja u kliničkoj i političkoj psihologiji
- Manadžment diploma Australskog instituta upravljanja
- Dopredsjednica Hrvatske akademije znanosti i umjetnosti u dijaspori i domovini/HAZUDD sa sjedištem u Švicarskoj
- Najistaknutija žena aktivistica u iseljeništvu u stvaranju neovisne države Hrvatske današnjice
- Odlikovana 1995. godine od strane Dr Franje Tuđmana Spomenicom domovinskog rata i Redom hrvatskog trolista za posebne zasluge i doprinose
- Svjetski utjecajna blogerica na engleskom jeziku o Hrvatskoj istini i tranzicije iz komunizma u demokraciju
- Kandidatkinja na Neovisnoj listi Željko Glasnović, Lista broj 10, za XI Izbornu jedinicu na izborima za zastupnike u Hrvatskome saboru 2020.
- Ina Vukić, koja je izdržala bure tijekom svojih zalaganja za Hrvate rođena je na otoku Korčula i čvrsto stoji na braniku da neumorno se zalaže za Hrvate.
UPUTE ZA GASANJE:
- ZAOKRUŽITE BROJ ISPRED IZBORNE LIST. NAŠA IZBORNA LISTA ŽELJKO GLASNOVIĆ JE LISTA BROJ 10. ZAOKRUŽITE BROJ 10 ISPRED IMENA LISTE
- ZAOKRUŽITE BROJ ISPRED IMENA KANDIDATA ILI KANDIDATKINJE KOJOJ VI ŽELITE DATI SVOJ PREFERENCIJALNI GLAS, ZA OSOBU ZA KOJU VI ŽELITE OSOBNO GLASATI
GLASAJTE ZA LISTU 10 – NEOVISNA LISTA ŽELJKO GLASNOVIĆ – XI IZBORNA JEDINICA
MI SMO VAŠ GLAS!
Source: Ina Vukic – Biography
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com