The catastrophic bushfire in Australia has been used by greenies in their propaganda war as a result of climate change. Actually it would not happen in some country with responsible governments and with backbones against greenies.
1. Bushfire in Australia is unstoppable because water tanks harvesting rainwater in farms have been targeted and taxed to their extinction.
The taxes bring in revenues for local governments.
2. Bushfire in Australia is unstoppable because water supply from ground or streams have been deliberately throttled by governments under the guise of conservation of the environment.
This is to please greenies.
3. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers and home owners cannot rebuild any differently with payout money from insurance.
There should be legislations forcing insurers to allow fire victims to claim the full insurance payouts and rebuild their house differently. Unfortunately, Australian politicians are more concerned with the interests of insurers than with fire victims.
4. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers have no adequate taxation allowance for acquiring and maintenance of own fire fighting and auxilliary equipment such as private bulldozers, water tankers, drones, communication centers.
5. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers cannot claim tax deductions from their income on the construction of anti-fire moats, ditches or levees around their buildings.
6. Bushfire in Australia keeps repeating because farmers cannot carry out burning off at will and have to preserve tall flammable trees near their buildings. This is due the “conservation laws” enacted to please greenies. These laws stopped farmers from burning off around their farms.
7. Fire services, emergency services in Australia had been starved of funds because governments use tax money to instead pamper politicians and to fund their political support groups.
The current fires in Australia are caused mostly by inappropriate policies applied over a long period. Climate change has not played any significant role.
Australia should look at poorer countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Central American and South American and learn how they have effectively fought their bushfires.
by tonytran2015 (Melbourne, Australia).
Click here for a full, up to date ORIGINAL ARTICLE and to help fighting the stealing of readers’ traffic.
#Australia, #bushfire, #greenies, #water tank, #conservation, #insurance, #taxation allowance, #tax deductions, #climate change,
Source: // Additional survival tricks
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports are provided by Sterling Publishing & Media News here: https://t.me/SterlingPublishingPanel and all our posts, links can be found at here Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com or you can follow our breaking news posts as a member on Telegram https://t.me/acebreakingnews