#AceWorldNews – This report is most important to Freedom of Speech and says that stemming anti-hate is stopping your comments on social media – What’s next editing what you say as not to offend or burning books like Hitler
I am all in favor of removing posts by terror groups to help prevent their spread and to not allow them to use social media as a recruiting tool. But that’s only part of Facebook’s new campaign to control the global narrative on the Muslim migrant explosion. They also want to prevent people from posting stories and links that expose the Muslim migrant situation for what it truly is – an invasion.
Facebook launched its “Initiative for Civil Courage Online” in Berlin, pledging over 1 million euros to support non-governmental organisations in their efforts to counter racist and xenophobic posts. Top German politicians and celebrities have voiced concern about the rise of anti-foreigner comments on Facebook and other social media as the country struggles to cope with a tide of new migrants that amounted to 1.1 million last year alone.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg said hate speech “has no place in our society”, including in the Internet.
Chancellor Angela Merkel has urged Facebook to do more, and the Justice Ministry set up a task force with Facebook and other social networks and Internet service providers with the aim of identifying criminal posts more quickly and taking them down.
It’s chilling to think that Facebook and Merkel have launched this campaign in Berlin, the same place where in the 1930’s Adolf Hitler held book burning rallies to prevent opposing views from being shared. It is not “hate speech” to hold the opinion that there are Muslim jihadis mixed in with legitimate refugees, and to post about that on social media. There is nothing “hateful” about the speaking the truth.
THIS IS USUALLY WHERE CENSORSHIP LEADS US TO
Instead of admitting she made a mistake by letting in hundreds of thousands of undocumented Muslim migrants who then proceeded to rape and pillage their way across Germany, Merkel now wants to prevent people from talking about the horrific crimes being committed by Muslim migrants.
Consider the following that has occurred in Germany since the Muslim migrants were allowed in:
- Although the rape took place in June, police kept silent about it for nearly three months, until local media published a story about the crime. According to an editorial comment in the newspaper Westfalen-Blatt, police are refusing to go public about crimes involving refugees and migrants because they do not want to give legitimacy to critics of mass migration.
- A 13-year-old Muslim girl was raped by another asylum seeker at a refugee facility in Detmold, a city in west-central Germany. The girl and her mother reportedly fled their homeland to escape a culture of sexual violence.
- Approximately 80% of the refugees/migrants at the shelter in Munich are male… the price for sex with female asylum seekers is ten euros. — Bavarian Broadcasting (Bayerischer Rundfunk).
- Police in the Bavarian town of Mering, where a 16-year-old-girl was raped on September 11, have issued a warning to parents not to allow their children to go outside unaccompanied. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter’s wear revealing clothing in order to avoid “misunderstandings.”
- “When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis. These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, will follow girls and bother them without their realizing it. Naturally, this generates fear.” — Bavarian politician, quoted in Die Welt.
- A police raid on the Munich refugee facility found that guards hired to provide security at the site were trafficking drugs and weapons and were turning a blind eye to the prostitution.
- Meanwhile, the raping of German women by asylum seekers is becoming commonplace.
All this and much, much more is happening in Germany right now. Any wonder why Angela Merkel doesn’t want you posting about it?
OK, last question. So where is the Facebook campaign to stop anti-semitism on Facebook?
News From A Lost And Dying World:
News & Views welcome always published as long as NO bad language or is not related to subject matter.