#ARTICLE Man posts horrifying photo of moment charging device causes son’s pillow to set fire

(Picture: Dwayne Blanchard)
(Picture: Dwayne Blanchard)

Parents are constantly reminding their children never to leave a charging device on their pillows,

But do they listen?

#AceWorldNews – Nov.26: Dwayne Blanchard took to Facebook to post a horrifying image of his son’s pillow, which was seen to be completely burnt after catching fire. The fire was caused by his son’s Bluetooth speaker, which had been left on the pillow for a long period of time.

His Facebook post reads:

The post has quickly gained almost 4,000 likes and has been shared nearly 30,000 times.

Experts advise all phones should be charged in a cool environment, and to only use USB chargers and cables.

They also advise you do not sleep with your Bluetooth ?

Read the full story

Thanks for following as always appreciate every like, mention , reblog or #tweet also our newspaper is added with all our posts daily:

BreakingMain NewsFinanceWorldSocialFoodHistoryBritainScotlandFriendsAuthors#TweetPC-HelpNewsroomChatShop & ShareDisability — more to come.

@AceNewsServices

AceTweetNews : Main & Breaking Here

Advertisements