#AceWorldNews – Nov.21: The missing milk snake at Parkview High School is safe and secure. A custodian found it on Thursday night and returned it to its habitat.
The slithering serpent stimulated a scare after slipping out of a science classroom. A teacher noticed the foot-and-a-half long milk snake was missing on Monday after a student failed to secure the lid on its home.
The snake quickly became the talk of the school. It was no danger to people at the school, however. Milk snakes are not venomous.
Original Article: http://www.ky3.com/