(Picture: Bloomberg/Getty Images)
#AceWorldNews – Nov.02: At least 20 people have been infected with E coli by eating at Chipotle restaurants.
The Mexican food chain has been forced to suspend operations in several outlets in Oregon and Washington after the bacteria infection was linked to six restaurants in the area.
Seven of the sick customers have been hospitalised, but none of them have died.
An investigation by the Oregan Health Authority found a strain of shiga toxin-producing E coli, which is transmitted through contaminated food or water.
Authorities believe more people could have been affected by the bacteria but not sought medical treatment.
Thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet also our newspaper is added with all our posts daily below:
Disclaimer: This article is provided by Ace Worldwide News Group but not always published by ourselves, attribution will always be added in this case.
All our other main news can be found Ace News Services
Our #Breaking144 news as it happens when it happens can be found at #AceBreakingNews
Featured writers posts here:Ace News Room
Our daily newspaper is here : Ace Worldwide News
Ace Share News